This is a flashcard deck for Anki for learners of Mandarin Chinese.
- About 7000 cards (listening, reading and translation) = about 2333 unique cards
- A variety of words and sentences but with a focus on sentences to improve grammar and structure
- Each card has audio made by Molly (a native Chinese speaker who teaches it professionally)
- The deck gradually increases in difficulty, from beginner to higher levels
How to install:
- Download the .apkg file to your computer
- Double click on the file and (if you have Anki installed) it will automatically open in Anki
- Click “Sync” inside Anki and this will sync it across devices
- You can now study on computer and/or mobile device!
Still confused? Watch our video guide here: How to use Anki
Important: Because it’s a digital product, we unfortunately cannot give refunds. So if you have any doubts or questions, just send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
If you are trying to extract the file on Mac, we recommend the software “Unarchiver“. If you have any issues, let us know and we can send an alternative link for the APKG file.